Thursday 23 February 2012

Oooh! Quilt Swap!

So.. I've signed up for a Quilt Swap - which I am very excited about - just need to pick a villagey theme? hmmm...need to have a think. So I've been working on lots more of my projects - was thinking that one of them was looking a bit boring then had a brainwave and now I'm loving it! Just need to grow a few extra pairs of arms to cope with all this hand stitching! I remember completing a quilted piece at Uni in my first (and only) year of a BA Hons. Embroidery course at Manchester Met. to be told by my tutor - why don't you use a machine? It's quicker! - errrr...Nope - will carry on by hand, that's what I like - hence me lasting just the one year!


http://lacehearts.blogspot.com/2012/02/quilt-swap-progress-on-block.html check out this lovely lady's Blog and keep up to date with her fabulous plans for the Quilt swap!


x

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your progress. There are def five. I'm keeping it open hoping for more. All doing different. Yay! Hope you won't think poorly of me though. Cough. Using a machine. Cough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! not at all! good luck finding 5 more - will retweet for you x

    ReplyDelete